Membership fees are used to help cover fixed aircraft operation cost. It is the major factor in helping us keep hourly rates on our aircraft as low as possible. Some examples of how membership fees are used:
- GPS Subscription Updates
- ADS-B & Avionics Upgrades
- A portion of aircraft insurance
Use the form on the right to select one of the following options:
Monthly Membership Options
- Automatic payment on the 1st day of each month. You fly as many hours as you wish each month paying only the hourly rate for the aircraft.
- Payment included on your invoice the first day flown in a given month. You fly as many hours as you wish after that paying only the hourly rate for the aircraft.
- Need to put your membership on hold? Simply choose “Hold Membership” and we will pause automated or invoiced dues for minimal/extended hiatus.